1. Applicant(s) must be legally here in the United States, aged from 6-18 years old.
2. Applicant(s) younger than eighteen (18) years of age must have all parents/legal guardians provide the valid contact information and complete the consent release form on site of filming.
3. Applicant(s) younger than eighteen (18) years of age must have all parents/legal guardians accompany in participation of any round of the Contest.
4. Soloist is charged per person; group of two and above is charged upon the Producer’s policies.
5. The application fee is non-refundable.
6. Each performance is limited to four (4) minutes. Applicant(s) cannot perform the same performance at any two rounds of the Contest.
7. Applicant(s) who are selected into the final rounds of the Contest must participate in all rehearsals held by the Producer.
8. Applicant(s) shall prepare their own makeup, props or materials, such as instruments (excluding piano), accompanying music, magic props and etc.
9. Applicant(s) hereby consent that the Producer may use their name, likeness, image, voice, appearance, and performance in any promotional, marketing, sponsor searching and activities related to the Contest.
10. Applicant(s) must provide their valid and true information (such as name, gender, age, phone number, address and etc.). If any of the above information is found to be false, inaccurate, misleading or incomplete, the Producer has right to dismiss Applicant(s) from participating the Contest.
11. Under most circumstances, the Producer must not disclose Applicant(s)’ information to third parties without prior permission from Applicant(s) and/or Applicant(s)’ parents/legal guardians, except where it is part of promoting and broadcasting the show, news interviews and related cases.
12. All expenses of travel, accommodation, catering and etc will be Applicant(s)’ sole expense.
13. Applicant(s) shall be aware of personal safety and belongings. The Producer (SinoVision) shall not be reliable for any misplacement, loss and damage of Applicant(s)’ belongings.
14. Applicant(s) may not participate in the Contest if his/her participation would create impropriety or the appearance of impropriety. The Producer has the right to remove or refuse any applicant(s) who is/are found to be impediments to the show from participating.
15. The contest regulation, judging criteria and related guidelines may be changed at any time and in any fashion in the Producer’s sole discretion.
16. The foregoing eligibility requirements may be amended, revised or changed at any time and in any fashion in the Producer’s sole discretion.
Complete the application form on our website and make the payment online.
Pick up a copy of the application form and make the payment at the Sinovision office in Flushing, Queens.
Download the application form or pick up a copy at our office：
Pay by check or on-site. Application fee is charged upon:
▪ 2-4people (a total of $100)
▪ 5-9people (a total of $200)
▪ 10 people and above (a total of $250)
Please make the check payable To SinoVision Inc, and indicate the applied category and solo/group name. On-site application:
SinoVision Office – Flushing, Queens
136-20, 38th Ave., Unit 3J,
Flushing, New York 11354