注册 登录
美国中文网首页 博客首页 美食专栏

wmdxw的个人空间 //www.sinovision.net/?188406 [收藏] [复制] [分享] [RSS]

分享到微信朋友圈 ×
打开微信,点击底部的“发现”,
使用“扫一扫”即可将网页分享至朋友圈。

初恋是永生难忘的。

已有 827 次阅读2012-11-15 03:13 |个人分类:优美散文|系统分类:文学分享到微信

  First love is unforgettable all one's life.

  初恋是永生难忘的。

  In the very smallest cot there is room enough for a loving pair.

  哪怕是最小的茅舍,对一对恋人来说都有足够的空间。

  Love without end hath no end.

  情绵绵,爱无边。

  Love's tongue is in the eyes.

  爱情的话语全在双眼之中。

  In love folly is always sweet.

  恋爱中,干傻事总是让人感到十分美妙。

  There is no hiding from lover's eyes.

  什么也瞒不过恋人的眼睛。

  The only present love demands is love.

  爱所祈求的唯一礼物就是爱。

  The heart that once truly loves never forgets.

  真挚恋爱过的心永不忘却。

  Love warms more than a thousand fires.

  爱情的炽热胜过千万团的火。

  Your smiling at me is my daily dose of magic.

  你嫣然的微笑是我每日享受到的魅力。

  Your kiss still burns on my lips, everyday of mine is so beautiful.

  你的吻还在我的唇上发烫,从此我的日子变得如此美丽。

  Love understands love; it needs no talk.

  相爱的心息息相通,无需用言语倾诉。

  Love me little and love me long.

  不求情意绵绵,但求天长地久。

  First impression of you is most lasting.

  对你最初的印象,久久难以忘怀。

  When the words "I love you" were said by you for the first time, my world blossoms.

  第一次听到你对我说"我爱你",我的世界一瞬间鲜花绽开。

  Tell me you are mine. I'll be yours through all the years, till the end of time.

  请告诉我你是我的。岁岁年年,我都属于你,永远永远。

  Love is a fire which burns unseen.

  爱情是无形燃烧的火焰。

  I feel happy at times we have had angry words but these have been kissed away.

  我们生气争执时,爱的双唇把它们吻得无影无踪,我的心也顿觉甜蜜。

  You cannot appreciate happiness unless you have known sadness too.

  不知道什么是忧伤,就不会真正感激幸福。

  But if the while I think on thee, dear friend, all losses are restored, and sorrows end.

  只要我一想起你,亲爱的人,所有的失落和遗憾烟消云散

更多精彩文章尽在:

  餐桌网 
  北欧风格
  浪漫主义
 
 

免责声明:本文中使用的图片均由博主自行发布,与本网无关,如有侵权,请联系博主进行删除。







鲜花

握手

雷人

路过

鸡蛋

评论 (0 个评论)

facelist

您需要登录后才可以评论 登录 | 注册

 留言请遵守道德与有关法律,请勿发表与本文章无关的内容(包括告状信、上访信、广告等)。
 所有留言均为网友自行发布,仅代表网友个人意见,不代表本网观点。

关于我们| 节目信息| 反馈意见 | 联系我们| 招聘信息| 返回手机版| 美国中文网

©2024  美国中文网 Sinovision,Inc.  All Rights Reserved. TOP

回顶部